The Stiftung Hermann-Lietz-Schulen (Hermann-Lietz Schools Foundation), in collaboration with the "Stipendienfonds der Altbürger und Freunde der Hermann-Lietz-Schulen" grants several scholarships every year from the start of the secondary school in Castle Bieberstein amounting to up to 50 percent of the boarding school contract. New scholarships will also be granted during the upcoming school year.
The foundation grants scholarships annually, to open up the possibility, specially for gifted and ambitious students, to use the particular challenges of a boarding school for their own development and for strengthening the school community.
The applicants must fulfil the following conditions:
- show good academic performance; (grade point average at least 2.3 or 10 points)
- also be willing to confront other tasks that are outside the academic field. These can be musical, sports-related, social or technical challenges, which they accept with curiosity, passion and persistence.
- be ready and able to place their capabilities in the service of the community.
The application documents must contain the following:
- Handwritten CV
- Brief essay: "What do I expect from life in a boarding school"
- Documentation of the activities that are important outside of the school
- Certificates of the last two academic years
School director Michael Meister, Tel. 06657 / 790 is at your service if you have questions.
A selection day is generally held in May in Bieberstein.